Things I think I think

1. Don't you hate it when people blatantly disrespect your wishes after you make it very clear to them that you would really appreciate it if they would just keep their damn mouths shut about the information that you just shared with them?

2. We've completed 9 weeks of 2010 and I've read 10 books. So far I'm on track to hit my goal of 52.

3. The Oscars are on Sunday and I've only seen 5 of the 10 Best Picture Nominees. I failed in my quest.

4. Don't you hate it when that stupid motherfucker in your parking lot at work purposefully comes to work early SO AS TO STEAL YOUR PARKING SPOT?

5. I need to get a haircut.

6. I hope Edgar likes his birthday presents.

7. I'm out of my favorite juice and I really don't want to go to Wal-Mart to get it...but Wal-Mart sells it almost two dollars cheaper than everywhere else so they are forcing my hand.

8. I hope I win the lottery tonight.

9. We're driving to Simi Valley tomorrow and there are supposed to be torrential rains. Dear Weatherman-in-the-Sky, please save your torrential rains until after we get there because California drivers are stupid and I can't take the stress.

10. Strawberry Pop-Tarts rock my world.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment