After I'm a Ba-zillionaire

Ooooh, I can feel it, tonight is the night. Tonight.....I win the MegaMillions jackpot!!

Hey, it could happen. That $252 million totally has my name written all over it.

Sometimes when I'm bored I imagine what life would be like if I actually would win the jackpot. What I would do, what I would buy, what I would see....

  1. Killer trip to Las Vegas. Killer.
  2. Debt-free living.
  3. Ivy League educations for my nieces and my own future children.
  4. My own house. Not an apartment, not a mortgage, but my very own house. (The Hubby could live there too.)
  5. Two words: Shoe Room
  6. Pay off my parent's mortgage and buy them a place to live when they visit me in California.
  7. Silver Mercedes convertible (or red, I'm a little indecisive).
  8. Ridiculously large collection of wine in the wine cellar that I would add to my very own house.
  9. My very own library in my very own house.
  10. Travel around the world to my heart's content. I would turn 1,000 Places to See Before You Die into a checklist.
  11. Back to college just for fun....art history, literature, anthropology.....the possibilities are endless.
  12. Season tickets on the 50-yard line to see the Indianapolis Colts, as paying for eight round-trip airline tickets from LAX to Indy would no longer be a problem.
  13. And of course the obligatory lump sums to be given to various family members that rank as well as literacy projects.
Tonight is so the night.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment