Buy none, get one free

I haven't posted in six days.

Bad blogger.

So let me regale you with this tale of thievery.

Edgar decided for Christmas that he wanted to buy me a pair of running shoes. I've been going to the gym again lately and running, but my feet have been hurting because my tennis shoes are older than Miley Cyrus and offer less support than Jon Gosselin gives his kids (whoa, two pop culture references in one sentence, CAN YOU DIG IT?). We decided to take a walk over to a sports store a couple of blocks away when he saw that there was a pair of shoes from a good brand on sale. And by on sale I mean they cost $39.99, down from an original price of like eighty bucks.

So. We go to the store. I try them on. They're pretty and they fit. Sold. After I picked the shoes out we walked around the store for awhile checking ot the merchandise and goofing off with tennis racquets. Because we're grown up like that. We ended up grabbing an inflatable exercise ball (with workout DVD included!) and went to the counter to check out. The girl working at the counter checks the shoes to make sure they're the same size. She rings up the exercise ball. She bags the items. Edgar swipes his card and enters his pin. We grab the bag and walk out of the store.

Did you notice what was missing?

The part where she rings up the shoes. Before putting them in the bag that she gives to us.

AND WE WALK OUT OF THE STORE WITH A FREE PAIR OR RUNNING SHOES.

Merry Christmas to all and Happy Savings.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Jess said...

Shame on you Bia. That girl could totally get fired for missing shoes. Youre evil.

Post a Comment