Flash

I'm bad. I know. How long has it been? Way to long, if you ask me. And if you're reading this, it implies that you're asking and/or wanted to know. Because why else would you be reading this?

Since it's been so long, I'm not going to spend a bunch of time going over the minute details of life over the last few weeks, just to say that it's been crazy busy and to give some talking points.

1. I love the $1 bookstore down the street.

2. At work we're in our "busy time" so I've been, you know, busy.

3. THE COLTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL, MOTHAFUCKAS!

4. Our friend that's been staying with us moved out this week.

5. Edgar and I were thinking on it and realized that since we got married in September of 2008 we've only lived on our own as just the two of us (plus the cat) for four months. That's only four months of our married life with privacy.

6. I think we're going to have to institute an all naked, all the time policy for a few weeks (see #5).

7. I think I'm going to have to see Avatar, as much as I really don't want to.

8. I've finished 6 books so far in 2010. Go me. Yay for literacy.

9. Did I mention the Colts were going to the Super Bowl?

10. Hummus from George's Greek Cafe is like manna from heaven. I'm not really sure what manna is, but I think it involves food, so I'm sticking with my simile.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment