Oh, Internet. You make me laugh.

Since Edgar and I are trying to have a baby, I'm trying to do everything right. Start exercising again. No more alcohol. Don't stand in front of the microwave. Easy on the ibuprofen. Morning sex. OH THE MORNING SEX. Eating right. Those five servings of vegetables a day aren't going to magically get in my belly on their own, you know.

So I've been brown bagging it to work again. Part of my lunch today was an Apple Turnover flavored Yoplait Light. Out of curiosity I was reading the label to find out how much fiber was in it. Fiber=good. But there wasn't a listing on the label for dietary fiber. I wasn't really sure what that meant; does it mean that there is no fiber at all or just that they chose not to list the fiber? I'm not an expert on the requirements of food labels, so I went to Google to find out.

Google. I heart you. Here is why.

As I started to enter my search string, which I intended to be "Is there any fiber in Yoplait Light?" Google conveniently listed what they thought I might be looking for as each letter was typed in. And after getting to just "is the," the SECOND item listed in the search suggestions was:

"is there anyway i can get this popular guy to get me pregnant"

Of all of the questions that could begin with "Is there" in THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD, this is what comes up second on the Google search suggestions?!

Oh, honey, where there's a will there's a way. Good luck in your endeavor.

Get to "is ther" and it's number one.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment