Patience

I know that my posting has been sparse through the last week; please forgive poor lil ole me. Our friend just got out of the hospital and we've been focusing on getting him settled in at our place as well as getting his apartment packed and in storage.

Plus the whole trying-to-get-our-cat-and-his-cat-to-get-along thing. Last night when we were in bed we heard some hissing and screeching and what sounded like a cat body slam going down outside our bedroom door. Come on kids, can't we all get along?

And I've been crazy busy at work because I unexpectedly had to take on one of our national accounts this week.

Look for regular posting to resume in a few days.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Jess said...

thats RIGHT it better resume! How else will i get my entertainment?! LOL. Oh by the way bia, i have a blog too. i post WAY more irregularly than you do. but still, it exists. its jessicawalters.wordpress.com. (i think).

Post a Comment