Be kind, and leave

Ok, so I believe that any person that's ever worked anywhere is going to agree with me on this. When there is an unspoken rule of parking space assignment, WHY DO YOU PARK IN MY SPACE?

I park in the same spot every day. All of my co-workers do the same. No one told us we had to park in those spaces. But we do. Doesn't everyone in the world do that? It's always been that way. Even when I was sixteen and worked at a restaurant, the employees all parked in the same spots every day, assuming some dumbass customer didn't take our spots.

It's like the unwritten rule of employee parking lot etiquette. It throws off your whole day if you don't get your spot. And it's not like I always park in some cushy spot right next to the doors. It's off to the side, no tree coverage so there's no leaf or bird poop coverage, but still requires a bit of a walk to get to either entrance to the building.

It's my spot.

SO GET THE HELL OUT OF IT.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment