It's definitely a trick

I made the mistake last night of taking a look at the weekly circular for Rite Aid, and whoo, boy, DID YOU KNOW HALLOWEEN WAS THIS MONTH? Because they sure did, and you know what that add was full of? Candy candy candy candy candy and still more candy all those pages full of candy. Candy candy everywhere and not a morsel of it in my house or my mouth.

But do you know where Rite Aid is? It's right across the street. I can see it from our balcony. So close that the calories expended to walk there can burn the equivalent of 1/1000th of a Tootsie Roll. And $20 later our biggest mixing bowl was filled with the likes of Butterfingers, Snickers, Baby Ruths, Kit Kats, Twix, Reeses Cups, and peanut M&Ms. Or, as my husband likes to call them, Emes Emes.

The diet is SO off.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment