Life is a two way street, except for this time

Edgar decided to kidnap me today for a surprise lunch at King Taco (that was after making me pancakes for breakfast....I wonder what he's been up to?) and after turning onto the one way street that runs by our building, we were confronted with the business end of a huge white SUV coming right at us. THE WRONG WAY ON A ONE WAY STEET.

And the sad part is, the woman did not even notice.

Let's review: this one way street is four lanes wide. That is four, count 'em FOUR, lanes of traffic headed straight at her and she did not notice. She just casually pulled up to the light, hit her turn signal, and turned on to another street, thankfully a two way street that time around.

Oh, lady, you are what gives women drivers a bad name! However in the interest of full disclosure, I will admit to doing this while turning out of a parking garage in Indianapolis when I was sixteen. And there was no one-way sign. AND I WAS SIXTEEN.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment