Oh, by the way

Charter has still not given us a refund for charging us even though we do not have an account with them. When I got up this morning, Edgar was on the phone with them, steadily losing his temper. They then transferred him to the service department for phone service after first telling him it would take 6-8 weeks for us to get a refund of the $54.97 that they stole from us. Um, click.

I called back after that, and after first sending me to the repair department, I got over to billing. I laid the law down on some regular customer service rep who told me that I needed to go in person to one of their local offices, and finally was able to speak with a supervisor. He was nice, and he actually sounded like he was getting our shit done. He even sounded like he knew what he was doing, unlike every other deadbeat that we've ever spoken with there. Until he put me on hold AND HUNG UP ON ME. I called back their billing department, and I told the girl that answered, "Ok, I'm really angry, and I don't want to take this out on you. I was speaking to a supervisor before named Chris. Do you know who that is?" And she's all "Uuuuuummmmmm, no?"

I swear to God, good service in that place is like Galt's Gulch. Once you leave YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK.

I hate you Charter. Burn in hell.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment