Cavemen All Say "Uhhn"

In the course of my day at my job, I deal with a lot of college students. Specifically college boys. And I say college boys, because college MEN don't say "Yeh" or "Uhhn" in answer to everything you say. In a monotone voice. With no indication that they understand anything you said and basically making you feel like you could be speaking Swahili, if speaking Swahili is a skill you so possess, for all the good that it would do.

WAKE UP, COLLEGE BOYS. You are unimpressive and lame. Be a man. Use the vocabulary skills that the good Lord and your mama gave ya. Be engaged in what is happening around you. Wipe the beer drool dribble off your chin, pull your pants up to your waist, NOT THE MIDDLE OF YOUR ASS, and prove that the thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars that you and/or your parents are spending on your education are being well spent, because if they're not, you could have certainly saved us all the trouble and mailed me that check, and then I would have designer shoes.

And we would all be happy.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment