I Feel a Connection

I'm writing this to you from my own computer. My own computer. THAT'S RIGHT, I FINALLY HAVE THE INTERNET AT HOME. After a week of screaming at Verizon, my internet finally works.

It was all a stupid, simple, asinine problem. They were exceedingly incompetent at being able to do their jobs, and never disconnected the service for the people that lived in this apartment before us. So they were trying to connect two phone lines and two internet services on one phone line. That can't be done, so my line and the old tenant's line were cancelling each other out. Which is totally awesome, since when I ordered the internet and phone service, this screen even popped up saying "There's already service at this address; what do you want us to do?" And I clicked the box that said "Disconnect the old service when my new service starts." WAY TO SUCK AT YOUR JOB AND LIFE, VERIZON.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment