I'm a Simple Gal with Simple Needs

I've mentioned in a previous post how excited I am that the cooking of dinner is back in Edgar's and my hands after relinquishing control to his mother and father for the last 9 months. Tonight was Hamburger Helper. I love Hamburger Helper Beef Pasta. I don't care what you say or how trashy that makes me. It's inexpensive. It's a quick fix. It's magically delicious, and I haven't had it in nine whole months. I MISSED IT. DON'T JUDGE ME.

Me (as I stir the noodles into the beef/water/milk/powder sauce mix): "I'm so excited to eat Hamburger Helper again."

Edgar: "Hmmm."

Me: "What, you're not excited? We haven't had Hamburger Helper in forever!"

Edgar: "Yes, I'm excited too."

Me: "Good. I love that we're going to be eating this."

Edgar: "You're so cute."

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment